Pages

Thursday 5 February 2009

Not in Bristol

As I am writing this I am in fact missing the 4th HypnoMeet, which is in Bristol.

The reason for this is that, whilst the snow that we've been suffering from for the last week seems to be melting at the moment I am assured that there is more on its way right now. In all likelihood the trains to and from Bristol will be running just fine this evening, but quite frankly if I'm in a situation where I'm relying on the last train back to get me home I'm not willing to run the risk of getting stranded. Especially not if it's going to snow heavily overnight and what that would mean about making the trip home in the morning.

I guess I'm just going to have to wait to see the pictures and videos.

Shame! I was really looking forward to going.

No comments: