Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2009

News bulletin

Just a quick post this lunchtime to say a couple of things.

First, the 4th HypnoMeet in London next Thursday.

Darren has suggested a meeting at a central London near Oxford Circus. It looks like the turnout is going to be very good too, so definitely something for us to look forward to, I know I am! Better still I think the plan is to make the HypnoMeets an ongoing monthly fixture. Excellent stuff!

Details are on the UncommonForum here, or on Facebook here.

There's also a meet in Oxford (the city not the street) coming up in early March. Again, I'm arranging this through the UncommonForum here.

The other thing is that I've finally gotten around to hitting the publish button on a post from mid-December that's been left lying around neglected and unfinished for a couple of months. Link here.

Wow! I'm up to date on all my posts now! Perhaps I may even have to go out and actually hypnotise someone for once!

No comments: