Pages

Thursday 29 January 2009

More on the handshake

Following on from the video of last Thursday's fun in the pub Ben has been kind enough to put up the video of my first Ericksonian Handshake that evening, so here it is.



I tend to look at my own performance in videos very critically and I see a lot of room for improvement in my performance here. This was, however, the first time I performed this induction in front of the group that evening and truth be told I was feeling very nervous about it.

What the video doesn't show is that the suggestion I gave to John, that he'd be completely frozen like a stature below the neck, didn't really work. In hindsight I should probably have taken a bit longer over the induction and done a bit of deepening too. I also don't know what was going on with my arm waving gestures after I'd let go of John's hand. I definitely need to watch out for those in future.

My very own youtube video! Thanks Ben!

No comments: