Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2009

A slow month

Hello there, and apologies for the lack of posts recently.

Sad to say hypnosis-wise not much has happened in the last month and I've been kept quite busy with other things, including planning my summer holiday. I've also been concentrating on other little projects which include, to reveal a not-so-secret secret planning a fiction novel that I intend to write... someday; maybe soon, maybe not.

The good news is that there's another HypnoMeet in London tomorrow night, so at least I'll have something to write about for this month.

In the meantime, if you're getting hypnoblog withdrawal symptoms I suggest you check out Ben White's blog, and especially if you enjoyed his recent guest post. Ben has been a regular attendee of the London HypnoMeets, and is developing his own very distinctive approach to hypnosis from which I think we all can learn a lot.

(Sorry, did I say "learn a lot"? I meant "nick his ideas")

Hope you enjoy. I will be back soon with news of Tomorrow's meet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hehe

Cheeky ;-)